Monday, October 8, 2012

Guest Blogger #1: Dim Sum Shares

Dim Sum says... 

FWIW...here is the excerpt I told you about from Life after Death by Damien Echols. When I first read this excerpt, I thought about our conversation...the one that started "the blog."  It seems that there was no one there to teach him...the same way you expressed that no one teaches lesbians how to date.

     I come from a line of men with no fathers. I have no paternal traditions to pass on
     to my own offspring, and can count the number of times I’ve seen my son on one
     hand. They say that blood calls to blood, but I have thirty-two years of doubt and 
     no contradiction. No one was there to teach me how to knot a necktie or explain the
     mechanics of sex. 


Echols, Damien (2012-09-18). Life After Death (Kindle Locations 3899-3903). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comment here