Thursday, November 1, 2012

Bonjour!


I knew it was going to be a good day when I woke up and the callous on the inside of my left foot was rubbing the itch on the underbelly of my right foot.  Cooperation, ").  Someone who was into folklore said that whenever you have itchy feet, you're about to travel.  

My brother and I talked a bit yesterday about his annual New Year's Eve trip to Paris.  See "Fleas on a Hot Tar Roof." (He's doing well after a new procedure).

"Maybe that's it?" I thought.  Sweet-Georgia-Brown and Cally-Surfer-Girl were nosing me to get out of bed. We did the downward dog together, and then I got on the road for business travel.  

After I passed over one of the fourteen mile bridge, I remembered that I hadn't checked to see if Germany or Russia joined us while I slept, so I logged on. You can imagine my surprise when I saw that 48 French lesbians/women/gay-friendlies have found us.  Bear informed me that each view counts.  So, I'm ok if only one Frenchwoman found us and read 48 posts or 6 of them read 8 posts or some multiplication thereof.  Bonjour!  We've been waiting for you!

Pageviews by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
France
48
United States
29

No comments:

Post a Comment

post comment here